We value each and every customer. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the service provided by us, we shall do our best to put things right. Any complaint will be dealt with in an efficient, fair and positive way as described below.
How to make a complaint
- By phone on 01257 793600
- By the form at contact us.
- Coppull Business Centre, Mill Lane, Chorley, PR7 5BW.
Please tell us:
- Your name and address
- Your Client reference number
- Your daytime phone number
- A clear description of your complaint or concerns
- Details of how you would like us to rectify the situation
What we will do
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately. Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate. If this happens we will do the following.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
- Keep you updated with our progress.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 4 weeks. If we are not able to do so, we will always write to you explaining what is happening and when we expect to sort out your complaint.
- Once an assessment and full investigation of your concerns have been made, we will send you a final response letter within eight weeks.
if you are dissatisfied with our response
If you still remain dissatisfied with our final response or eight weeks have passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free independent service for customers to solve disputes with financial companies. They will only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to resolve the situation first, so please contact us and we will do all we can to help you.
Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).